Sunday, March 17, 2013

My Bedroom Retreat


I wasn't planning on entering my bedroom in any contests, but when Apartment Therapy announced their My Bedroom Retreat contest a week after I finished my bedroom, it seemed natural. My room was selected as an entry, which is always exciting, even if it's not doing as well as my past rooms have (my porchMaxine's room, and my living room) in their Room for Color contest. Maybe I should have waited for that one! Either way, it's still fun to be picked. I wasn't actually sure what people would think of a peach room, so I've enjoyed reading all of the comments. 

You can see my entry here, or head over to the main contest page to check out all of the entries. My bedroom was also featured as one of the Don't-Miss Beautiful Bedrooms: Week One

No comments:

Post a Comment