Friday, February 17, 2012

Guest Post: Homespun Waldorf

I know I have been away from my blog for a long time. Things have been very hectic around here (holidays, out of town guests, launching a website, an out of town guest, Brad losing his job, more out of town guests, and then another out of town guest), and I have had to slow down a bit and focus on other things for a while.

I'm sure things will be back to normal soon, and I will be back to blogging regularly. In the meantime, check out my guest post over at Homespun Waldorf. I'm excited that I got to be a part of their Winter Carnival. Be sure to check out the other great posts too. There are quite a few recipes and crafts I am looking forward to trying out, and who knows--maybe one day I'll even find time to do a little pondering.




For my post, I chose the "Nourish" theme because I love to cook was originally going to do something for "Make," but realized it would be due right in the middle of my mom's visit and difficult for me to finish in time. I wrote about some of my favorite winter vegetables and included a couple of (Feingold friendly) recipes.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment